As part of RegMedNet’s In Focus on organoid cultures, our Project Manager in the Development Department for almost ten years, Dr. Elfie Rödel, was interviewed to share her expertise on incorporating organoids into research.
In this interview, Elfie shares
- Key considerations when choosing a suitable 3D culture system
- Factors to consider when selecting the appropriate cell culture reagents to develop your organoid cultures
- Best practices for establishing and working with 3D cell cultures
- The advantages of working with organoid cultures of primary human cells from healthy donors
- The biggest obstacles in the production of respiratory organoids and how to address them