Different methods of MSC isolation and expansion make it difficult to compare study outcomes. Learn more about how uniform characterization of MSCs can be applied for improving culture performance and research progress:
- How comparable standards improve reproducibility of your results
- Minimum criteria to identify MSCs
- Cell identification using appropriate surface markers
- Assessing self-renewal capability of MSCs
- Differentiation and determination of multipotency
Download our scientific poster about MSC characterization and learn more about how comparable standards improve reproducibility of your results.