The HLA complex is extremely genetically diverse, having a central role in human immunity and therefore cancer immunotherapy. Understand what the HLA complex is and the role it plays in innate and adaptive immunity and cancer immunotherapy in our White Paper.
- HLA location, variability and function
- The role of HLA in innate and adaptive immunity
- The role of HLA in T cell activation
- Relevance of HLA to cancer immunotherapy
- Everyday mechanisms and cancer development
- Evasion mechanisms
- Therapy options and problems